About Our Website
Suptek Oil Seals Ind. and Trade Inc. ("Our Company") serves under the brand name "Suptex", which it has exclusively its possession. All intellectual and industrial property rights, including trademark, patent and design rights concerning the website www.suptex.com ("Our Website") and its contents are exclusively in the possession of our Company.
Our Company's products on our website are sold only at authorized dealers of Our Company. The content and products on our website are for informational and promotional purposes only. Therefore, the information and content on our Website are not commercially and legally binding, and Our Company, at any time at its sole discretion, has the right to change the information, content and products on our Website without obligation to make any notice.
All kinds of intellectual and industrial property rights of the information and content (designs, logos, patterns, product names, pictures, etc.) on our website belong to Our Company. The information and content on our website cannot be copied, printed, reproduced, distributed, published or used by changing without the written permission of Our Company.
Our Company takes the necessary care to keep the information and content on Our Website accurate and up-to-date. Nonetheless, we recommend you to contact our sales representatives in order to have complete and the latest information regarding available information and content on Our Website.
Our Company is not responsible for any malfunction during your visit to Our Website caused by service providers, infrastructure or our visitors. Our Company has no legal or criminal liability for any damages that may result from its use, viewing or downloading. Turkish Legal Notice Text will be taken as basis for any disputes that may arise due to using the information on Our Website.
Our Company operates as a Data Supervisor in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and the applicable secondary legislation. Our Company contact information is as follows:
Company’s Name: Suptek Yağ Keçeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.- Suptek Oil Seals Ind. and Trade Inc.
Company Address : İstanbul Deri Organize Sanayi Bölgesi ( Istanbul Organised Industrial Zone of Leather ), Dolap Cad.(3.Yol) No:11 k-6 parsel,Tuzla/İstanbul.
Company Telephone Number: (0216) 451 73 23
Central Registration System Number: 
Our Website has been designed adhering to the "privacy-by-design" principle, by being attentive as far as possible not to collect, process and use personal data.
The data of all natural persons (Data Owner) associated with Our Website are processed within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the applicable secondary legislation and the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1- What personal data do we process and how do we collect this data?
- Information provided through the contact and job application form (Name, Phone, E-mail etc.). This information reaches us when you fill in the form and click the submit button.
- Analytics data collected automatically in order to understand the use of Our Website. This information mostly does not contain personal data. But still, information that has the attributions of personal data, such as IP address, can also be collected.
- If it is clearly stipulated in laws,
- If it is obligatory for the protection of a person’s own or another person’s life or physical integrity , because s/he unable to explain her/his consent due to actual impossibility or his/her consent is defect in title (legally invalid),
- If it is necessary to process personal data, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any agreement between the Data Owner and Our Company,
- If İt is compulsory for Our Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- If it has been made public by the Data Owner himself/herself,
- If data processing is necessary for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- If data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Our Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
- Right of access: You can obtain a sample of your data preserved by the Company at any time. You can also request information about how your data is processed. You can learn the third parties at home or abroad to whom personal data are transferred
- Right to rectification: At any time, you can change inaccurate or out-of-date data off your personal data.
- Deletion, suspension of processing and the right to object to processing: You can always request the deletion of your personal data or suspension of processing of your data.
- Right to data portability: You can always request a copy of your data which is appropriate for transmission to another organization.
2- How and why do we process personal data?
Our Company may process the personal data provided by the Data Owner for the purposes of ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and those who have business relations with Our Company as well as the determination and implementation of Our Company’s commercial and business strategies. In accordance with Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law and / or in the presence of exceptions in the applicable legislation, Our Company will be able to process and share personal data with third parties without obtaining the consent of the Data Owner. The major ones of these cases are as follows:
3- Where are your personal data stored?
It is our priority to ensure the security of your personal data. These data are stored in domestic and international data centers of Radore Veri Merkezi A.Ş. hosting provider, provided that they are restricted with the purposes stated above.
As far as possible, we take care to anonymise personal data and remove data from which individuals can be identified.
4- What are the rights of Data Owner?
As a data owner, you can take advantage of all the rights granted to personal data owners in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and applicable secondary legislation as well as the European Union Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Some of these rights are as follows:
5- Personal Data Retention Period
Our Company will preserve the personal data provided by the Data Owner for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes.
In addition, in case of any dispute that may occur between Our Company and the Data Owner, Our Company will be able to store personal data, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and for the timeout periods determined in accordance with the applicable legislation.
6- About Cookies
7- Other Applications and Web Sites
We would like to remind you that when you skip to another application or web site by clicking
on the links on our web site your data will be processed by another person or organization
other than us.
In addition, we use service providers such as Google Analytics for analytics services. We display location information of Our Company on map by using Google Maps on our contact page. By using Our Website, you are deemed to have accepted the privacy policies of these organizations.
8- How Can You Reach Us?
In order to receive additional information on all these issues as well as to convey your requests and complaints you can reach us through the communication channels on our website and you can submit your requests regarding personal data to us.