Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We have defined the following statement as our occupational health and safety policy.
- Implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in compliance with ISO 45001 and ensure stakeholder participation
- Feed the system with ideas, opinions and recommendations from employees and their representatives
- Continuously measure the OHSMS performance and effectiveness against set goals, reduce and manage the available risks to improve the system
- Comply with all legal, customer and contractual requirements for the occupational safety and follow the guidelines outlined by respective NGOs acting as health and safety authorities
- Identify and eliminate potential risks that may cause work accidents or occupational diseases
- Create awareness of health and safety responsibilities for employees