We have defined the following statement as our environmental policy.
- Implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) in compliance with ISO 14001 and ensure stakeholder participation
- Continuously measure the EMS performance and effectiveness against set goals, reduce and manage the available risks to improve the system
- Comply with all legal, customer and contractual requirements for the environment and follow the guidelines outlined by respective NGOs acting as environmental authorities
- Evaluate environmental impact throughout the entire chain from product development to field operation
- Reduce waste at source
- Prevent contamination
- Create awareness of environmental responsibilities for employees