As a family business we believe that we owe our establishment to the amateur entrepreneurship. We owe it to an idea that encouraged making and building in a time when the opportunities for most of us were very limited.
We enjoy making and bettering what we do. We uphold our brand and value our name. We encourage professionalism at work and offer sincerity of an enthusiastic small business in personal relations.
We define the Suptex name through four keywords which we believe represent our core strengths; Experienced, Trusted, Adaptive and People-oriented.
With more than half a centurys experience and as a trusted partner for all of our stakeholders, we do our best to adapt to continuously changing environment. Putting people first in our efforts we strive for a better tomorrow.
Our mission is to meet the technical and commercial requirements of the automotive, white goods and machinery industries by transforming rubber, plastics and steel into fluid sealing products and technical parts that are highly competitive both in the domestic and international markets.
Our value proposition differentiates itself in that we can manufacture thousands of different items requested by hundreds of different customers, be it a small workshop or a global-scale factory, in different quantities varying from tens to millions, all under the same roof meeting the same quality standards. Suptex is a brand for both makers and users.
We aim at becoming a leading solutions provider for fluid sealing applications by maintaining an organization that is recognized by all major customers in the global industry, a model for developing production techniques and product technologies, an example that benefits everyone from customers to employees and suppliers to the society as a whole, and an inspiration to the new generations as how far a simple company once started by two blue collars can go.
We have defined the following statement as our quality policy.
- Implement a Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 and ensure stakeholder participation
- Continuously measure the QMS performance and effectiveness against set goals, reduce and manage the available risks to improve the system
- Establish and improve mutually beneficial relations with all stakeholders
- Make and deliver the product right the first time
- Become a technology developer in our core competence area 'fluid sealing' and make products that can compete anywhere in the world
- Create a productive work environment for employees by providing them with the training they require and putting their health above all else
- Manufacture without waste by complying with all laws and regulations and fulfilling our responsibility towards the society and the environment
Code of Conduct
We have defined the following statement as our code of conduct.
Any concerns or inquiries from our stakeholders regarding potential infringement of these rules are received at email@example.com and handled directly by the board.
- Interact with all stakeholders with honesty and fairness.
- Keep company records correct, provide accurate information to all stakeholders.
- Abide by all national and international laws, rules and regulations. Provide accurate, complete, clear and timely information to legislative authorities.
- Keep all kinds of private information on employees, suppliers and customers as well as family members and subjects covered by contracts with third parties or any company information the disclosure of which may result in unethical act or disadvantage in competition, strictly confidential.
- Respect intellectual property, do not tolerate plagiarism in research or business.
- Prohibit any kind of illegitimate and unethical employment including illegal immigrant and child labor.
- Put occupational health and safety first over any kind of business-related concern.
- Do not discriminate against any individual starting first and foremost with employees on the basis of religion, ethnicity, language, gender or political view. Strive to offer people equal opportunities.
- Base decisions of recruitment, promotion and appointment on competence and merit.
- Respect people, avoid any behavior that may lead to disrespect, abuse or hostility against people.
- Do not spend company hours or resources for personal benefit, do not take any action that may lead to malpractice or unjust gain.
- Do not accept offers of expensive gifts or high monetary value exceeding the limits of goodwill and common courtesy. Never engage in any act of bribery.
- Engage in activities to protect the environment and minimize the potential harmful effects of company operations on the environment, aim for zero harm.
- Act with social responsibility. Encourage and support all education and charity work upholding the ideals for protection of human rights and dignity, improving living standards and promoting being a good citizen.
- Avoid taking unnecessary and unmanageable risks for shareholders and aim for sustainable profitability under the guidance of financial discipline, transparent management and accountability.
- Preserve the reputation of the family and the business under all circumstances.
We have defined the following statement as our environmental policy.
- Implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) in compliance with ISO 14001 and ensure stakeholder participation
- Continuously measure the EMS performance and effectiveness against set goals, reduce and manage the available risks to improve the system
- Comply with all legal, customer and contractual requirements for the environment and follow the guidelines outlined by respective NGOs acting as environmental authorities
- Evaluate environmental impact throughout the entire chain from product development to field operation
- Reduce waste at source
- Prevent contamination
- Create awareness of environmental responsibilities for employees
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We have defined the following statement as our occupational health and safety policy.
- Implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in compliance with ISO 45001 and ensure stakeholder participation
- Feed the system with ideas, opinions and recommendations from employees and their representatives
- Continuously measure the OHSMS performance and effectiveness against set goals, reduce and manage the available risks to improve the system
- Comply with all legal, customer and contractual requirements for the occupational safety and follow the guidelines outlined by respective NGOs acting as health and safety authorities
- Identify and eliminate potential risks that may cause work accidents or occupational diseases
- Create awareness of health and safety responsibilities for employees